Non profit Website
Non-Profit Website Solutions We Offer…
- Minimal Price:We offer our non-profit website development services at a minimal price.
- Maintenance: We offer regular maintenance for non-profit websites
- Safe Transaction: Non-profit websites usually have a ‘Donate’ button so safe transaction is a must for these websites.
- Strong Platform: We build non-profit websites on strong platforms that don’t require time to time work. It lets you continue the non-profit work and website continues doing its work.
- Google Guidelines: Google have issued special guidelines for the non-profit website and we follow exactly that while developing a website. And, Google gives ad benefits to non-profit websites only when the guidelines are followed.
Consult RichestSoft web developers to know what can be done with your non-profit website. Our web developers will suggest you the best practices to perform in your non-profit websites as per the cause for which you are working. Catching the crux of the cause is really very important as it helps in building and maintaining the emotional approach throughout the website.
Call us: +1 315 210 4488
Drop us an email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Importing Products From BigCommerce To Jet.Com
This Case Study has been generated to shed light on the project accomplished by Richestsoft that includes importing
products from client’s BigCommerce platform to the Shopping site, Jet.com
Building A Free Listing Website For Buying, Selling And Trading
This Case Study throws light on How RichestSoft built a Listing Website from Scratch, implemented all the functionalty asked by the client and tools and technologies used by the designing and development team.Download Now
Prevent Fake Account Sign-ups & Email Data Filtering
This case is prepared to explain How RichestSoft, using Kickbox library in Laravel, filtered the fake and real email
account signups. This helped the client get real emails in the database and avoid the hassle of deleting the fake
ones in the server.
Multilingual Date Picker/Calendar On A Booking Portal
Core language of client’s Travel website is Spanish. Even after doing everything right, it wasn’t getting much bookings. After analyzing the reason of low booking count came out to be the language barrier visitors were facing while selecting the date & day booking on Website.Download Now
From Our Blog
2017 has been the year of surprises not only for internet marketing professionals, but also for web developers. Some of the trends that we saw in the late 2016 are…
Making a Mistake is not a Mistake but Repeating a Mistake is a Mistake And, if we know in the beginning what to do and what not to do to…
CMS – Content Management System. A phrase that is thrown so fashionably in the professional web development companies that it has everybody blabbering about it. Let us break it…