Visually, functionality-wise, content and context wise, listing websites are different from others. Here, no fluffy website is required and neither the visitors come for reading the fluffy content. They visit listing websites to see the updated lists of new job opportunities, new real estate properties available, products for sale or others.
Listing Website Solutions We Offer…
- Real Estate Listing:We have thorough knowledge and experience of building real estate listing websites. We know the key elements that real estate listing website should have.
- Job Portal: A job portal is also a listing website, but it’s presentation is different from others. We know the requirements of a job portal website and build it accordingly.
- Directory: In directory websites, companies list their businesses in order to create a business listing for their website. Our developers are well versed for building such websites.
- Responsiveness: Each website we build, we make sure that mobile user is not left behind.
- Maintenance:If not complete website development, but you only need minor tweaks in your website, we do that too.
Content wise, a listing website must deliver correct information about the items listed. It must include certain criteria as per the industry niche. The idea is to inform the visitor about the latest items available in the list. For visitor’s convenience, the list is segmented on various categories.
At, RichestSoft, the web developers understand what a listing website needs as per its niche as then they plan out developing that website. Our approach has helped many clients achieve their web development goals. Tell us what you are looking for in your listing website, we will share our knowledge and once we and you land on the same page we will begin the development phase of your listing website.
Call us: +1 315 210 4488
Drop us an email : email@example.com
Importing Products From BigCommerce To Jet.Com
This Case Study has been generated to shed light on the project accomplished by Richestsoft that includes importing
products from client’s BigCommerce platform to the Shopping site, Jet.com
Building A Free Listing Website For Buying, Selling And Trading
This Case Study throws light on How RichestSoft built a Listing Website from Scratch, implemented all the functionalty asked by the client and tools and technologies used by the designing and development team.Download Now
Prevent Fake Account Sign-ups & Email Data Filtering
This case is prepared to explain How RichestSoft, using Kickbox library in Laravel, filtered the fake and real email
account signups. This helped the client get real emails in the database and avoid the hassle of deleting the fake
ones in the server.
Multilingual Date Picker/Calendar On A Booking Portal
Core language of client’s Travel website is Spanish. Even after doing everything right, it wasn’t getting much bookings. After analyzing the reason of low booking count came out to be the language barrier visitors were facing while selecting the date & day booking on Website.Download Now
From Our Blog
Making a Mistake is not a Mistake but Repeating a Mistake is a Mistake And, if we know in the beginning what to do and what not to do to…
CMS – Content Management System. A phrase that is thrown so fashionably in the professional web development companies that it has everybody blabbering about it. Let us break it…