- UI – User Interface Design
- UX – User Experience Design
UI/UX Design Solutions We Offer…
- Information Architecture: The goal is to build an easy information structure for the visitor. Website and application we build are organized to deliver the information to the audience.
- Interaction Design: Any activity visitors perform on the website is interaction. It can be a single click or a complete form filling for submission.
- Visual Design: The Look and the feel of the website or application. It’s the face of your company for the online visitors.
User Experience Design Involves
- Critical and Creative Thinking
- User, client and research-based design
- User Centered Design
User Interface Design Involves
- Convergent and Creative Thinking
- Client’s need-based designer
- Visual Design
You will find people agreeing to the point that UI web design and UX web design are almost the similar terms. And, you will also find people agreeing to the point UI and UX are different. It’s a case-sensitive matter. And, what matters the most is the guys designing UI and UX for you.
Importing Products From BigCommerce To Jet.Com
This Case Study has been generated to shed light on the project accomplished by Richestsoft that includes importing
products from client’s BigCommerce platform to the Shopping site, Jet.com
Building A Free Listing Website For Buying, Selling And Trading
This Case Study throws light on How RichestSoft built a Listing Website from Scratch, implemented all the functionalty asked by the client and tools and technologies used by the designing and development team.Download Now
Prevent Fake Account Sign-ups & Email Data Filtering
This case is prepared to explain How RichestSoft, using Kickbox library in Laravel, filtered the fake and real email
account signups. This helped the client get real emails in the database and avoid the hassle of deleting the fake
ones in the server.
Multilingual Date Picker/Calendar On A Booking Portal
Core language of client’s Travel website is Spanish. Even after doing everything right, it wasn’t getting much bookings. After analyzing the reason of low booking count came out to be the language barrier visitors were facing while selecting the date & day booking on Website.Download Now
From Our Blog
Having a top rated website in your niche has become a necessity after seeing the rise in the competition in all sectors of the business. Due to this, companies are…